The Confidence that Comes from High Quality Care
There’s truly no place like home. We can relax and be ourselves, enjoy the freedom to make daily small (but important) decisions, such as when to wake up, what meals we’d like to have, the family and friends we’d like to visit with, what activities to engage in, and so much more.
Not surprisingly, the goal of the vast majority of older adults is to remain in the comfort and sanctity of home throughout aging, and it’s our goal as a home care company at At-Home Care Company to make that desire a reality through a full range of customized elder at home care services. Our at home senior assistance is designed to empower older adults to age in place safely and with the independence and dignity they so rightly deserve.
We accomplish this by first meeting with seniors and their family members at home to get to know more about them: their personalities, likes, and dislikes, the challenges they’re facing, what is important to them, and much more. From there, we create a highly individualized plan of care, and carefully match each senior with a caregiver who will be compatible, and with whom the senior can form a strong bond of companionship.
Some or all of the following types of non-medical, elder home care services can be included in the plan of care as needed or requested:
- Grooming: hair, skin, and nail care
- Assistance with bathing and showering (from stand-by assistance to bed baths)
- Wardrobe selection and dressing assistance
- Oral hygiene and denture care
- Help with using the bathroom and incontinence care
- Medication reminders
Transportation and Accompaniment:
- Medical appointments and procedures
- Hair and nail appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Fun outings to concerts, plays, shopping, lunch and coffee dates, religious services, and more
- Engaging in conversations and reminiscing
- Providing encouragement to stay physically active
- Participating in life-enriching activities, memory games, puzzles, crafts, hobbies and interests
- Looking through picture albums
- Running errands
- And more
Contracts are never required, and services are available for as much or as little as requested. Contact us any time to schedule a free in-home consultation or to allow us to answer any questions you may have about the highest rated senior home care in Waukee and the surrounding areas by calling 515-292-2650.